- CD7 – won by U.S. Rep. Lizzie Fletcher (D-Houston), 51%-47%
- CD15 – won by U.S. Rep. Vicente Gonzalez (D-McAllen), 51%-48%
- CD28 – won by U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Laredo), 54%-44%
- CD32 – won by U.S. Rep. Colin Allred (D-Dallas), 52%-46%; and
- CD34 – won by U.S. Rep. Filemon Vela (D-Brownsville), 55%-42%.
Friday is the deadline for candidates to file for offices on the May 1 general election ballot. HD68 special: The Texas Assoc. of Realtors TREPAC endorsed David Spiller. NRCC Targets: The National Republican Campaign Committee released a list of about four dozen Democrat-held seats it would target in 2022, including five from Texas: