Early voting for the March 3 primary election begins Tuesday. Federal candidates’ pre-primary reports are due on February 20, and state candidates’ 8-day-out reports are due February 24.
Tomorrow (Friday) is the deadline for candidates to file for local offices on the May 2 general election ballot.
TREPAC Endorsements: The Texas Assoc. of Realtors TREPAC announced additional endorsements for the March 3 primary:
- Glenn Rogers (R) for HD60 open
- Eddie Morales Jr. (D) for HD74 open
- Claudia Ordaz Perez (D) for HD76 open
- Jim Griffin (R) for HD92 open
- Former Rep. Linda Koop (R-Dallas) for HD102 to face Rep. Ana-Maria Ramos (D-Dallas)
- Carl Sherman Sr. (D-DeSoto) for HD109; and
- Trey Martinez Fischer (D-San Antonio) for HD116.
Our Cribs Sheets have been updated to reflect these endorsements. We track about two dozen state groups’ endorsements, and these can be found in our Cribs Sheets to the extent that we are aware of them.
Subscribers can read the rest of this report.
©2020 Texas Election Source LLC