Five candidates filed for the September 28 special election to fill the unexpired term of former Rep. Leo Pacheco (D-San Antonio):
- San Antonio legislative aide Katie Farias (D)
- Former Rep. John Lujan (R-San Antonio)
- San Antonio attorney Desi Martinez (D)
- San Antonio zoning director Frank Ramirez (D) and
- Universal City real estate agent Adam Salyer (R).
All filed last week. No one filed today (Monday), the filing deadline. Early voting begins Monday.
To access this post you need a TX Elects Subscription.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE ACCESS NEWS & ANALYSIS
FOR JUST $19.99 A MONTH OR $199.99 A YEAR