We emailed this to our subscribers today:
Attached please find our latest update. Highlights include:
- Early voting continues. In general, turnout continues to be ahead of 2010 pace, behind 2012.
- In general, early voting in Republican-friendly counties is further ahead of 2010 pace than Democratic-friendly counties. It is too early to tell what impact this will have on Election Day.
- New UT/Texas Tribune poll released tomorrow.
- Another new poll shows Abbott with largest reported lead, draws expected response from Davis campaign.
- New ads for Davis, Faircloth.
- Surprising editorial endorsement for Collier.
- Endorsement for Dale.
Thank you for being a Texas Election Source subscriber.