We emailed this to our subscribers today:
Attached please find our latest update and our commentary on the SD4 special election. Highlights include:
- End of in-person early voting in SD4 sees turnout less than 5%.
- Dewhurst to make character an issue in Wednesday’s debate.
- Paxton loses an endorsement, but gets one from a former U.S. AG.
- Branch is endorsed by Dallas Morning News.
- Poll shows Blanco leading Chavez, and both candidates claim momentum.
Thank you for being a Texas Election Source subscriber.