We sent this to our subscribers today:
¡Feliz cinco de mayo!
Attached please find our latest update. It includes the information we published earlier today, with one adjustment to Gordy Bunch’s expenditures (We originally overlooked a small amount of expenditures made from his COH account.). Highlights include:
- SD4 8-day-out reports are in. We take an early peek inside the numbers.
- SD4 early voting continues. We break down the totals so far.
- A national group is spending money in Conroe opposing a Tea Party-backed proposition to ban red light cameras.
- TLR, Empower Texans placing some big bets, often opposing, in the runoffs.
- Patterson endorses Dewhurst, Sitton.
- Branch and Paxton trade endorsement announcements.
- Updated Senate Crib Sheet for SD4 reports.
Thank you for being a Texas Election Source subscriber.