We emailed this to our subscribers today:
Early voting is underway. Republican turnout is 1% ahead of 2012, while Democatic turnout is down 7%. We have updated our Crib Sheets for runoff reports.
Attached please find our latest update. Highlights include:
- Dewhurst and Patrick debate cordially in front of about 50 voters.
- Bob Hall’s final campaign push funded almost entirely by 3 contributors.
- Fabby’s volunteers keep and bear arms.
- TX Parent PAC endorses Blanco, Callison, Hardy, Wray.
- Abbott declines Davis’ debate proposal.
Also attached is our look at the campaign finance numbers and donations for the key statewide (LTGOV, AG, RRC) and Senate runoffs. We will cover the key House races tomorrow.
Thank you for being a Texas Election Source subscriber.