We sent this to our subscribers today:
Federal runoff candidates’ campaign finance reports were due to the Federal Election yesterday. The FEC has posted online 3 of the 8 we are expecting.
Attached please find our latest update. Highlights include:
- Disclosure of Patrick’s mental health treatment draws fire, and an email about releasing the information adds fuel.
- Branch and Paxton release dueling endorsements in groups of five.
- The Governor endorses Miller.
- Seago claims Keep Texas Working violated federal law with mail piece.
- Endorsements for Fabby, Metcalf, Berg, Hodge, Hardy, Beltran, Babin, Streusand and Ralph Hall
- Abbott wishes Davis a happy birthday.