We sent this to our subscribers today:
Federal runoff candidates’ campaign finance reports were due to the Federal Election Commission today, but the agency has not posted any as of 9:30 p.m.
Attached please find our latest update. Highlights include:
- TX Chiropractic Assoc. announces runoff endorsements.
- Patrick announces creation of tax task force while a late 1980s deposition questions his mental state.
- Branch picks up a Paxton supporter.
- Deuell’s cease-and-desist letters force ad off air while conservative groups rally for Bob Hall.
- DMN editorial warns voters to beware of Carter’s “torrent of tortured claims.”
- Tea Party Express backs Ratcliffe.