We sent this to our subscribers today:
Attached please find our latest update. Highlights include:
- Creighton wins all five counties in SD4 race, while Toth edges out Bunch for runoff.
- The Houston Chronicle endorses Dewhurst.
- Poll shows Paxton leading Branch, 38-27, but both are below their primary numbers.
- Merritt and Miller argue over whether Ralph Hall endorsed Merritt.
- Bob Hall says Sen. Deuell “turn[ed] to evil” with mailer.
- Meyer launches attack site against Westcott
- Empower Texans has mixed day with local endorsees.
- Updated crib sheet for Senate, removing the unsuccessful SD4 candidates.
Thank you for being a Texas Election Source subscriber.