We sent this to our subscribers today:
Attached please find our latest update (No. 84-47). Highlights include:
- Updated list of incumbents with major party challengers who have filed against them
- 5 incumbents still have not filed with three days left
- Minor parties risk losing ballot access if Democrats find two more statewide candidates
- Arevalo files for TMF’s seat, not likely as a primary challenger
- Steven Wayne Smith files CTA for CCA race
- Endorsements for Hughes, Oliverson, Rinaldi, Spitzer, Stickland.
The Houston runoff election is tomorrow. We’ll begin our live updates when polls close at 7 p.m.
Thank you for being a Texas Election Source subscriber!