Congressional incumbents and candidates raised more than $19.2M during the third quarter of 2021 and collectively reported having $46.7M on hand, according to October quarterly campaign finance reports filed through today (Friday).
The 10 highest contribution totals were reported by:
- S. Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Houston) – $2.91M
- Wesley Hunt (R) – $1.03M
- S. Rep. Lizzie Fletcher (D-Houston) – $805K
- S. Rep. Vicente Gonzalez (D-McAllen) – $714K
- S. Rep. Colin Allred (D-Dallas) – $666K
- S. Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Laredo) – $646K
- S. Rep. Ronnie Jackson (R-Amarillo) – $626K
- S. Rep. Jake Ellzey (R-Waxahachie) – $603K
- S. Rep. Tony Gonzales II (R-San Antonio) – $584K
- Monica De la Cruz-Hernandez (R) – $538K
Despite not being on the ballot until 2024, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R) reported raising $3.2M for the quarter, including transfers from authorized committees. U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R) raised $265K.
Our Crib Sheets have been updated with the latest results.
Subscribers can read the rest of this report.
©2021 Texas Election Source LLC