PRES: Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, who chairs Donald Trump’s campaign in Texas, announced a “Texas Strategic Advisory Board,” which includes former Gov. Rick Perry as honorary co-chairman and several state and legislative leaders:
- Agriculture Comm. Sid Miller
- Railroad Comm. Ryan Sitton
- Railroad Comm. candidate Wayne Christian
- Donna Campbell (R-New Braunfels) and Lois Kolkhorst (R-Brenham); and
- Reps. Byron Cook (R-Corsicana), Charlie Geren (R-Fort Worth), Todd Hunter (R-Corpus Christi), Geanie Morrison (R-Victoria), Larry Phillips (R-Sherman) and James White (R-Hillister).
Several business leaders and conservative activists are also part of the advisory board.
To access this post you need a TX Elects Subscription.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE ACCESS NEWS & ANALYSIS
FOR JUST $19.99 A MONTH OR $199.99 A YEAR