We’ve had a long travel day, so we’re only posting some headlines today:
- Garnet Coleman (D-Houston) and James Talarico (D-Round Rock) announce they will seek re-election.
- Greg Abbott (R) endorses Rep. Brooks Landgraf (R-Odessa) for re-election as he considers running for open CD11.
- Kathy Cheng (D), who received 46% of the vote in 2018 against Justice Jeff Brown, announces she will run in the special election for his unexpired Supreme Court term.
- Kathaleen Wall (R) announces bid for open CD22.
- Gina Ortiz Jones (D) has raised more than $1M since declaring herself a candidate less than 100 days ago.
Expect more information about these and other recent news tomorrow.
©2019 Texas Election Source LLC